We now have an exciting opportunity for an animator volunteer to join ADC. The animator will bring our website to life.
The right candidate will be able to create high quality computer graphics and objects, using a variety of animation software programs. This is a big challenge so the right candidate should be collaborative. Furthermore, the animator will be able to use our website to tell our audience ADC’s story through animation. In this role, it will be necessary to work with team members to establish project goals and create storyboards.
- Create high-quality animations utilising industry standard tools
- Create multiple design drafts, prototypes and mock-ups of new briefs
- Create storyboards
- Actively seek feedback and alter animations to satisfy the brief
- Work as part of a broader creative team including graphic designers, web designers, and film/photography
- Knowledge of software tools such as Flash, Photoshop, Animate, Maya, LightWave, Premiere, After Effects, and Cinema 4D
- Ability to follow a brief and work on your own initiative
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
What we offer you:
- Free training and learning opportunities
- An opportunity to build your work experience within the field of animation
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- We will provide work reference for you