We now have an exciting opportunity for 3 new volunteers to form a new L&D Team at ADC:
- Learning and Development Manager x1
- Learning and Development Trainer x2
The Learning and Development Manager will report to the Head of Strategy and Operations. You will put together key L&D initiatives for ADC as well facilitating their delivery. You will also take full responsibility of the L&D team. This is a wonderful opportunity to gain fulfilling managerial experience. This role includes attending meetings with the other ADC team leads to discuss whichever ongoing projects your team is working on. You will also oversee your team’s productivity by taking responsibility for assigning tasks, keeping track of these tasks, and then signing them off. For this role, previous managerial experience in the L&D sector is essential.
The Learning and Development Trainers will report to the Learning and Development Manager. You will deliver bespoke learning sessions and programmes which are focused on leadership development and team synergy within the world of non-profit organisations and social enterprises. The volunteer will also work with the L&D Manager to design and write training material /resources.
Please specify in your CV/email/comments section (if applying via our website) which role you are interested in.
- Develop and manage training resources, including online learning modules
- Develop and deliver training programs
- Identify training needs within the organisation
- Coordinate training sessions
- Monitor impact and successful application of training through evaluations and feedback sessions
- Engage with new training methods and techniques that could suit the organisation
- Knowledge of leadership and management models/concepts/training as well as general L&D topics such as Change management, ED&I, Psychometrics, Coaching (desirable)
- Knowledge of online learning platforms
- Experience in delivering training virtually
- At least 2 years of experience in the Learning and Development sector
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
What we offer you:
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- An opportunity to build on your work experience within the L&D sector
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- An opportunity to build your professional network by working with a diverse team
- We will provide work reference for you