Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you looking to work with a growing organization where you can make a real difference?
We now have an exciting opportunity for a volunteer digital marketing manager to join ADC. Reporting to the head of storytelling, you will be responsible for developing and setting progressive digital marketing strategy across channels, including Email, social, SEO, paid search and display.
Marketing skills and experience are necessary, and you must be passionate about all things digital. The right candidate will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy. You will help us build brand awareness, identify target audiences, develop successful marketing campaigns and maintain brand consistency across marketing channels.
- Develop digital marketing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our organization and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Co-coordinating and leading the execution of marketing and advertising campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Optimizing our online effectiveness and ensuring content is kept up to date and relevant to our target audience.
- Update website copy to be in line with SEO best practice.
- Creating and maintaining an email automation program alongside managing data within the CRM.
- Providing reporting on campaign results and carrying out competitor research as required, with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- At least 2 years’ experience running digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing performance improvements
- Experience with analytics, marketing automation and CMS tools (Google Analytics, Mailchimp, WordPress and Hootsuite)
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
What we offer you:
- Free training and learning opportunities
- An opportunity to build your work experience within your profession
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- We provide work reference for you