We now have an exciting opportunity for a Copywriter Team lead to join ADC. The copywriter will write clear and concise copy for our official website.
The right candidate will be able to write free-form text. This is a big challenge so the right candidate should have a good command of English. Furthermore, the copywriter will be able to showcase their expertise in creating original content to support our SEO strategy. In this role, it will be necessary to regulate and check other people’s content.
- Understand the key messages ADC is seeking to express and translate this into written copy
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Review and make improvements to existing copy on digital and print channels
- Edit and proofread copy produced by other teams
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Knowledge of copywriting strategies for digital and print channels
- Ability to write strong, succinct copy
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
What we offer you:
- Free professional learning and development opportunities
- An opportunity to build your work experience within the field of copy writing
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- We will provide work reference for you